Best Value Skin Care Products - Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Lots of people ask me what skin care products do I use? As they all say I've got flawless skin. ^^

My answers is: It all depends!

What's good for my skin may not be suitable for yours so you just got to try out different products and seek some advise from a beauty consultant.

But I am going to share with you a really good value products range here:


In particular, I am going share more about the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum & Cream.



In Australia, you can buy Olay range from major super markets like K-Mart, Coles, Woolworths (Safeway), Big W, Priceline etc

It is very affordable and it works wonder and very inexpensive!

What's more is they always have specials, like i just bought a special pack from Big W this week for AUD59.48 for both the serum & the cream! 




I am going to show you how to use the products step by step!

1. Apply after cleansing your face and toner


2. Pump a small amount of the serum onto your fingertips


3. Dot the serum all over your face

4. Then work from the centre to outward direction

5. Gently massage into your skin using your middle and ring finger

6. Then take a small amount of the cream using a spatula or cotton tip (avoid contaminating the product)



7. Apply even amount of cream all over face

8. Also working from the centre outward

9. Massage in an upward circular motion

10. For the nose, gently work downward and out


11. Massage your neck in an upward motion as well


Finish!!!! Nice and moisturised!!!


When using these two products together, it boost more than 70% hydration to your skin!!
The products description also says after 2 weeks of use, it will reduce appearance of lines and wrinkles and firm the appearance of sagging-pore areas - around the eyes, jaw line and neck!


So go and try it out and let me know your comments!!!


ps. these product is more an anti-aging range, I wont recommend them if you are young and fresh, because it may be a bit too rich for your skin and may clog your skin.


xxx

Comments

Popular Posts

My Makeup Brushes

My Brush Set Banners