Review of TT Mask Timeless Truth Mask made in Taiwan - Deep Sea Extract Moisturising Mask TT面膜

After an 8 hours flight from Brisbane to Hong Kong this morning, the first thing I did as soon as I got home was to do my beauty routine and use a mask to hydrates my stressed skin from the travelling!

I have used many paper masks that are available on the market to date, be it made in Japan, Korean, Taiwan and Europe etc, big and small brand.

I must say even out of a few different TT (Timeless Truth) masks (made in Taiwan) that I have tried, this 'Deep Sea Extract Moisturing Mask' is by far feels very different and super moist as soon as I open the pack and took the mask out! 










From the Tiffany blue on the packaging to the blue checks on the mask, it captures my heart every single seconds! (If you can tell that I love blue!)

But most importantly, it is the extract that's on this mask that amazes me and there are still plenty of extracts inside the pack after I took the mask out! The mask was literally submerged in the serum.


It contains 'Algae extract and combined with Hyaluronic Acid that protects skin from free radical damage and restores moisture'. And it says this mask as 'the oasis of hydration for your dry, stressed, and dull looking skin!' it is just perfect for me after the flight!

And because it has got Algae extract, the mask does feel very 'slippery' to handle and it slides slightly on the face too!

I left it on my face for 15 minutes, and the mask still feels very moist and stayed on my face, unlike some other masks dries out after 15 minutes and start peeling off.




My skin feels so soft, feels tighter, looks younger and brighter, and my skin is glowing!!!

So out of 10, I will give it 8 without a second thought for its price.! Plus it's suitable for all skin type and it's paraben-free too!

I bought it from 'Colour Mix' in Honh Kong for about HK$139 for 2 box of 5 masks, but it's available also at Sasa, Bonjour and some Mannings shops.

This is strongly recommended must try item!






Comments

Popular Posts

My Makeup Brushes

My Brush Set Banners