Gucci Cosmetic Collection Store in Hong Kong - SOGO Causeway Bay & Tsim Sha Tsui

Was crossing the big intersection at Causeway Bay in front of SOGO and saw these giant banner/posters!!!

How can I not see it and how amazing is this?


The latest Gucci Cosmetic Collection for this season!


Gucci Cosmetic Collection first launched in New York on the 4th June 2014.


And it opens their 2 Asia Pacific region stores in September 2014 at SOGO Casueway Bay and Tsim Sha Tsui Hong Kong. We are very lucky here.



Bought these 2 beauty, my first Gucci Cosmetic Collection!
 The colours are not really showing from the picture I took using my smart phone. 
Here's the photo from the official web site:

Gucci Eyeshadow Duo Amaretto 020
The best Duo for an everyday look!

And Gucci Lips, absolutely in Looooooove with this colour!!
Gucci Luxurious Moisture-rich Lips Hibiscus Thrill 400 US$39


For people who live in states, you can view and order these beauty from the official Gucci web site.

For the full Gucci Cosmetic range, please view online shop at:

Enjoy shopping girls!!! Hope you are not spending too much! lol

xxx









Comments

Popular Posts

My Makeup Brushes

My Brush Set Banners