Victoria's Secret Store in Sydney Australia

I was sooooo excited when I was at Sydney Domestic Airport Virgin Blue Terminal and saw VICTORIA'S SECRET Store!!!!

YEAH!!!!

I just could not resist and ran straight to the store!!!!!!

It is so eye catching that you won't miss it!


This concept store mainly sell wallets, cosmetic bags, travel bags, carry on luggage case, perfume, body lotion, makeup products including lip gloss, mascara, eye shadow pallets, and some briefs and t-shirts as you can see in the photos.




And the most amazing thing about Victoria's Secret is that the prices are very very very reasonable!!!

~~~I could not believe it~~~~~

So without delay, i bought my first Victoria's Secret makeup products to try them out!!!

They even wrapped it up soooo nicely!!! I didn't even want to ruin the bag!!! and the wrapping paper with hearts its so pretty!!!


Ok, so here we go, what have I bought?!

As a makeup artist, the first thing that I checked out was their makeup range.

This is my first Victoria's Secret makeup kit.




And you know what, its only $60~~~~OMG~~~~~

Isn't this crazy?!?!



And better still it consists of 64 eye shadows, 8 lipsticks, 8 lip glosses, 3 blushes, 2 bronzers, Illuminating Powder and 4 Brushes~~~~~ 

This is the whole box when it opens up~~~

It has sooo many colours!!!! It is perfect for every day wear, dating, wedding day, party etc~~

I'd say it is even perfect for professional makeup artist (like me) to have it in the kit too and have it for on the go~~~




 8 lip stick colours and 8 lip glosses~

I love the blushes and bronzers too~~~~


Can't wait to try them out!!!

I also bought the Voluptuous Volumising water proof mascara, two lip gloss, and Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfumed body mist!

The mist was only $15~~~and its sooo nice that i am using it every day now

~~~love it love it love it~~~


On top of that, bought a t-shirt....for only$24.95~~  *o* so cheap~



 I love this t-shirt because it has got the bling at the front and the VS wings at the back!!! hahaha :D

It makes me feel like a VS Angel when i wear it! :p


So, that just about conclude my first visit to the Victoria's Secret Sydney Store at Virgin Blue Domestic Terminal~~~

So if you are stopping by next time, don't forget to check it out~
I am sure that you will NOT be disappointed~~~

xxx

Comments

  1. Oops i love makeup it Gives you confident. I wish I did buy the one either now a days Fake Tan is more Awesome and gives your skin smooth and glow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Makeup Brushes

My Brush Set Banners