Latest fashion hot item!!! Women Crocs Kadee Leopart Reviews

After visiting my physiotherapist last week, which I have a minor knee problem, as my left knee is having a bit of problem from my slightly inward tilting left feet. She suggested me not to wear thongs anymore because it is going to do more damage to my knees if I continue to wear them, and it can become very serious health issues in the future!

She advised if I want to wear thongs, the better option is to wear 'Crocs'!!!

I have always wondered why a pair of PLASTIC shoes would cost so much to buy and why so many people would buy them still?!

Well My physiotherapist gave me the answers!!!

Crocs are so expensive because of its patented thermal material! What does it mean?! Apparently with body heat from your feet, the material will actually change its form slightly and mould into the shape of your feet for the perfect fit and support!!!

So without delay, I rushed into the nearest Crocs concept store in Garden City Brisbane and try them out!

For our blog readers from the rest of the world to find your nearest store:

Women Cros Kadee Leopard

Goodness me!! The first pair that grabbed my attention is their newest ladies crocs in leopard prints!!! It's so fashionable!!! It's so me!! Hahaha!


'Crocs' in my mind are always the traditional original Crocs, never thought they would come up with such a fashionable design!!! Then as soon as I tried them on, I fell in love with them immediately!!!

They are incredibly comfortable!!!!

And on top of that, it's only AUD$49.95!!! Not expensive at all for a pair of fashionable and comfortable shoes!!!

This is the link to buy it online in Australia:

But its $54.95 to buy online, dont know why?!
They do offer free shipping for order over $100.

Now I understand why so many people would buy them!! And it's definitely worth every cents!

I cannot describe how great they are and how many people have commented on how great they look too!!

So for all you fashion girls out there, if you haven't got a pair, you are missing out!!!

Just to share, the pumps in the photo was my first pair of leopard prints heels and crocs is actually my second pair!! They both look great don't they?!

However the pumps looks great but as all doctors would say they are too high and would cause damage to our knees! So I only wear them out occasionally for parties and events! Now my new love it's the leopard print crocs!!

Then after doing some research about Crocs's brand history, I have also found out that there is the women fashionable styles called "YOU by Crocs" which is not available in Australia at the moment.

Which was orignially started in Australia by Samantha Bryan:

Brand History
Following back surgery in 2004, YOU by crocs™ designer Samantha Bryan was advised against wearing high heels. This inspired her to start designing shoes in her native Australia, that were comfortable while still making her feel stylish. Her passion led her to explore international markets where her concept was noticed by Crocs, thus the collaboration began.

Here's the link the the brand history

Here's a few styles that i liked and they really look comfortable, I think I should start ordering a few pairs,

Crocs Sneak Skin Look Thrilita US$139.99

Crocs Light Grey Twentie US$119.99

Hope you all will like them too!!

xxx

Comments

  1. These ladies crocs are must have for women. I like the designs and the prints of these footwear's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, do they fit true to size?
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniela, apologise that i didn't see this comment earlier. yes they are a great fit and thats what crocs are special about, it mould into your feet and fit like a glove!!! i have been wearing the same pair since and i am still wearing it....even my mum got the exact same pair cos its so comfortable to wear.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Makeup Brushes

My Brush Set Banners