Shiseido Hong Kong Campaign - Review of Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate

Shiseido Hong Kong Campaign - Review of  Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate

I joined Shiseido VIP member a few years back and I must say I was surprised and impressed that they called me up and offered me a free facial and beauty consultation at their skin care house at SOGO Level 16, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.

The beauty consultant Yoshi, who was serving me is very pretty and has very good skin, also with a great customer service attitude too. However as expected, there are some products selling involved.

She first removed my makeup and then used the Handy Skin Sensor, SHISEIDO's exclusive high technology skin measurement device to give me a analysis on my skin's multi-defensive power HSS, and also took a photo for me under a special UV camera to see the pigments on my face.





http://www.shiseido.com.hk/campaign/Handy_Skin_Sensor/13/ (for Hong Kong)

https://www.shiseido.com.au/campaign/Handy_Skin_Sensor/15/ (for Australia)

After the initial consultation, to my surprised the report came out really good on both my water balance level and the pigments. The area to focus on is the defensive power and the skin elasticity.

So Yoshi selected a few products according to the report and performed a facial for me. 




The only product that captured my attention was The 'Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate', which is also the current major campaign for Shisiedo in the Asia and Oceania area. 

https://www.shiseido.com.au/ultimune/#/revolutionary-science/1



I bought the 50ml version which was HK$860 thinking to give it a go.


Got home and started using it immediately and I love how it feels really light and absorb into my skin really quickly. The skin definitely feel more radiant and glowing and I notice my face is tighter and feels like I had a face lift after using this concentrate.


There is however one thing I notice about this award winning product, which is the second ingredient on the label - alcohol denat. I can certainly smell the alcohol content and am a little worried. So I started to research more into what is alcohol denat and found out that it is toxic if used in excessive amount.


http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/700215/ALCOHOL_DENATURED/#

http://www.natural-skincare-authority.com/alcohol-denatured.html


It is not a going to cause major health hazard however if you have sensitive skin, you might find this product irritating and may cause reaction if you are allergic to alcohol.

Therefore, please always seek medical advice if you have sensitive skin and please do your research before trying any new products. 

XXX

Comments

Popular Posts

My Makeup Brushes

My Brush Set Banners