Natural Acne & Pimple Treament - Pure Tea Tree Oil

Have you ever had a pimple pop up on your nose or forehead just days before your most important date? Including your first date or wedding?

Have you tried loads of different products on the market and still can't kill it?

Your answer is simple!!! Search no more!!!

Its THE Pure Tea Tree Oil!!!! And its super cheap!!!



They are widely available at super markets or pharmcies across Australia and most importantly it only costs between AUD4 - 5 for 10ml



For acne or pimples, simply apply a few drops of pure tea tree oil directly onto the infected area after cleansing. It will dry out almost overnight!

It also works wonder for insect bites!!!! You really have to try it to believe it!

I really cannot list everything here about the uses and benefits of pure tea tree oil.....it is endless.....

Tea Tree Oil has been used in hundreds of years by the Aboriginals and known for its natural soothing and disinfecting power.

Tea Tree Oil, also known as Melaleuca alternifolia (Latin Name), Melaleuca oil, Australian tea tree oil
 
 Australian aboriginals used tea tree leaves for healing skin cuts, burns, and infections by crushing the leaves and applying them to the affected area. 

Tea tree oil contains consituents called terpenoids, which have been found to have antiseptic and antifungal activity. The compound terpinen-4-ol is the most abundant and is thought to be responsible for most of tea tree oil's antimicrobial activity.
People use tea tree oil for the following conditions:
  • Acne
  • Athlete's foot
  • Dandruff
  • Vaginitis
  • Thrush
  • Periodontal disease
  • As an antiseptic
  • Boils
  • Lice
  • Eczema
  • Psoriasis
  • Yeast infection

Tea tree oil not only has the uses listed above, Australian scientist had just recently discover another power use for treating non-melanoma skin cancers and precancerous lesions

Nine News:
ABC News:

 For those who is interested in finding out more about the uses for Tea Tree Oil, please visit http://www.teatreeoiluses.com

There are hudreds of uses and receipes for beauty and skin care use, household use, outdoor and camping use etc on this web site, its fantastic and I strongly encourage every household should have one handy in their first aid and travel kit.

I always have one handy with me when I travel!! Just like right now I have one with me when I am writing this post at my friend's apartment in Sydney for a short visit.


Go and try it out today!!!

Love xxx

Comments

  1. This is Great! I tried it out on my pimplessss when I came back from Malaysia hot and humid weather that made my face filled with dirt and grease all day long! and before I realised they all disappeared! Thanks Amy for such great advice!

    xoxoxo
    ur di

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Makeup Brushes

My Brush Set Banners