Black Milk Leggings

Leggings are really In at the moment

But if you are into fashion, then you need to get a pair of Black Milk Leggings!!!

It is founded by an Australian designer James Lillis in 2009.
Since then it has sweep through to the USA and lots of other countries.

Their most popular and classic leggings is the Black Wet Look Leggings! And its only AUD$45!!!



I bought a pair of the 'The Liquids' at a designers special evening just recently!

I have to say I absolutely love it!!!!

At first I thought it might be a bit tight and hot and not comfy to wear being the front half is PVC. 





But it is amazingly comfy and it really shapes your legs too! 

This is my pair! Look its really shinny!!!


Its so easy to match with anything~~~everything~~~


It just make a statement when ever you wear it~


It almost become my fashion icon and i have been stopped sooo many times on the street where people ask me where do i get them...and where can they get it...





This is one of my favourite leggings called sheer straps but its all SOLD OUT now!!! :(

Sheer Straps:

and Teardrop Laces:

Black Milk is a definitely a MUST HAVE item!


Check it out now!

xxx

Comments

  1. Wow! These look so hot. I am definitely going to buy these for myself. I was also looking for a good and comfortable ALO yoga. Can you tell me from where I can get it? I have started running in the morning and I prefer doing early morning yoga as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Makeup Brushes

My Brush Set Banners