Best Value makeup set/palette by Shany Cosmetics Review


WOW the best value makeup set/ makeup palettes available~~~
 Check this out~~
I found this great stuff at:


 

Its has got 7 palettes all together....at an AMAZING price for ONLY US$59.95

1 x Cream Foundation/primer//concealer palette
1 x Fashion Lip palette
1 x Blush palette
4 x Eyeshadow pallettes

Eyeshadow palletes consit of a mix of shimmer and matte colours with variety of colours covered~~~
I think its perfect for makeup lover at all levels....from beginners to professionals~~~


Product Review By Bianca
'I received it today and oh my goodness I am in love it came in perfect condition nothing broken....the eyeshadow's are pretty it includes matte's and shimmer's which is awesome...and the colors of the blushes and lip stick pots are so pretty too...I am a makeup artist and this is perfect for me on the go...I do recommend this for any makeup lover! thank
you Shany for making this!!'





 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm from Brazil and I would like to buy this make-up palette, I wanna know if it's possible ! Please answer me !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natasha

      Thank you for your enquiry, yes you can simply click on the link and buy it at http://astore.amazon.com/particulart-20/detail/B006GTKSHY

      It has gone up slight in price though.

      Hope it helps ^_^

      Cheers

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Makeup Brushes

My Brush Set Banners