My favourite hand cream - Jurlique Rose Hand Cream

Lots of people ask me questions about hand cream,
I must say....

Jurlique is my all time favourite hand cream!!!

I love it so much!! ^^

Its not greasy and absorb into your skin quickly and its long lasting even after a few hand washes.





 A rich protective hand cream, rich in the living energy of rose, calendula and viola, to deeply moisturise and restore smoothness, leaving hands feeling soft and supple. 

Sizes: 125ml/4.3 oz and 40ml/1.4 oz.



They now comes in a few different beautiful scent: Jasmine, Rose, Lavender & Citrus

Rose and Lavender scent are the original 
But Rose is still my all time favourite.

These fantastic hand cream can be purchased online at:

For the perfect handbag/travel size, go for the 40ml AUD$28
But for the best value, i normally go for 125ml for AUD$57

As I carry the 125ml in my handbag everyday and I use them all the time!
The 40ml won't do me good (cos I use so much) unless I am travelling!

However, look for their special seasonal pack for the best value, like I got this x'mas pack last Dec (2010) for a very good price.

It was retailed at only AUD$49 for the 125ml Rose Hand Cream plus a bonus 15ml Love Balm.

And i got a further 15% off that day as it was a one day sale thing, so it worked out to be only AUD$41.65

WHAT A BARGIN! YEAH!!




Another great place to look for bargin beauty products online is:

(FREE shipping World Wide and convert into different country and currency too)

eg. for Hong Kong residents, you can go to:

For US residents, you can go to:

However, the only limitation is sometimes you may not find what you want.

For example, I was searching for 'Jurlique Hand Cream' and all they have available was Lavender and Jasmine scent.
I couldn't find my favourite Rose!
But if you would like to try something new, it certainly saves you a few dollars
as its free shipping world wide!

Jasmine / Lavender 40ml AUD$24.50
Jasmine / Lavender125ml AUD $48.50

(at the time this blog was written)

So there you go!

I believe all ladies should wear hand cream everyday, all the time!
As the skin on your hands shows your age!

So go and get one and keep your hands looking young and beautiful!

Love xxx


Comments

Popular Posts

My Makeup Brushes

My Brush Set Banners