Super Bargin Shany 180 Matte Eye Palette






Looking for bargains like me!? If so, than you got to try this out!

I got this super cheap and low cost yet good quality Shany 180 matte eye shadow palette just before the new year of 2014.

It only costs me around USD14

I can't believe how great value this is....

Truly a bargain!!!!

Its perfect for me as a makeup artist who travels a lot.

It covers all the colours I need for most occassions and jobs.

It is certainly one of my favorite eye palette by far.

It consists of 180 matte eye shadows.

Matte eye shadows are great for photoshoots...

Please do share what you think about this amazing products...

I got it from here for those who want to give it a try...


xxx LOVE xxx


Comments

Popular Posts

My Makeup Brushes

My Brush Set Banners